Thursday, January 7, 2016

January is National Hot Tea Month

I first mentioned this on my January 1 post, but at the tail end. So, it's definitely worth mentioning again. I am still celebrating with my daily mugs and teas.


Today it is a black tea with mango, pineapple, passionfruit, and lime. This mug was a gift from my daughter when she went to Cabo. So, I could say something like, "My daughter went to Cabo and all I got was this mug," but that would imply I am disappointed. Clearly, I am not. My daughter knows me quite well, and a new mug for tea is the perfect gift for me!

So, back to this magnificent national monthly celebration. There are so many way to celebrate, but I found this article, 31 Ways to Celebrate Hot Tea Month, to have plenty of great ideas. Now go and enjoy a hot cuppa!

No comments:

Post a Comment