Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Darjeeling Tea

Darjeeling tea is an Indian tea, and can come in different varieties: black, green, white, and oolong. The one I'm drinking is of the green variety. According to the article Why You Should Drink More Darjeeling, Darjeeling tea is known as the "champagne of teas". Well, now I feel all kinds of posh.


Maybe I should have chosen a fancier cup! But instead I chose a sweet little birdhouse themed cup. Hey, green birdhouses, green Darjeeling! Guess I did get a sort of theme going there.

2 comments:

  1. I need to expand my tea knowledge, and thinking about making my own tea from my own garden and yard.
    I'm enjoying your tea blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen some wonderful ideas for a tea garden! I definitely need to do that!

      Delete