Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Tea Sandwich Tuesday: Hawaiian Tea Sandwiches

I was looking for some vegan ham to make these sandwiches, and had no luck at all. Seems either they have quit making it or the store just quit carrying it. So I made a substitution, and I think it turned out even better!

Hawaiian Tea Sandwiches


One package Sweet Earth Tuscan Grounds
1 c. crushed pineapple, drained
1/2 c. chopped celery
1/2 c. vegan sour cream
1/4 t. paprika
1/8 t. salt
1/8 t. pepper

Mix everything together thoroughly, and spread on bread. Cut into desired shapes.

I was pleasantly surprised by these grounds. I chose them because they said substitute for pork. I thought they gave a really nice flavor to these sandwiches.


Of course, I had them with tea.


Another french vanilla, this time without the salted caramel syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment