Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tea Sandwich Tuesday: Golden Tea Sandwiches

I remember being at a retreat where everyone raved about pimiento cheese sandwiches. I'd never eaten them before, and, being vegan, didn't eat these. But I was intrigued by the responses, because I'd always associated pimiento cheese with being the one type of sandwich everyone generally avoided. Clearly, I was wrong.

However, my version got rave reviews from a couple of my kids, so I guess, once again, I was mistaken about the power of a shredded cheese sandwich.

Golden Tea Sandwiches


One package shredded vegan cheddar cheese
One container vegan cream cheese, softened
1/4 c. vegan mayonnaise
1/2 t. vegan Worcestershire sauce
1/8 t. onion salt
1/8 t. garlic salt
1/6 t. celery salt

Mix all ingredients together thoroughly, and spread on bread. Cut into desired shapes.

And for my tea today:


French vanilla with salted caramel


No comments:

Post a Comment