Monday, February 22, 2016

It's the thought that counts

The other day I joked with my husband that it was a crime that I did not wake up to breakfast in bed. So, today, I was awakened by having breakfast served to me in bed.

It was the sweetest thing. I love a particular vegan breakfast sausage. Try as he might, he couldn't find it. So he bought regular vegan sausage and cooked it. He toasted a couple slices of bread. He included a bowl of blueberries.

The tea? Detox tea. Not my usual breakfast tea. He reasoned it was sitting on the counter, therefore it must be what I was drinking. I do drink it. Just not normally with breakfast.

Major points for effort, and extra, extra points for doing it all with love. I woke with a smile and the very fabulous sense that I am a lucky, pampered wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment