Monday, December 19, 2016

Getting organized

Later today, I am hoping a cabinet gets delivered that will finally provide a good place to store all of my mugs. Currently they occupy way too many shelves in my pantry, and I'd love to free up that space for another collection - cookbooks.

With this in mind, I've been drinking tea (of course!), but lately have been leaning more toward the more regular types of plain black tea. Today it is one called London Tea.

And, no, this isn't the mug I am drinking it out of, just one of two oversized mugs I've gotten over the last couple of years. They are waaay too big for sipping tea; they can hold at least an entire pot of tea and probably much more. I have them because they make me happy.

Which, after you see this one, you may question my sanity.


No comments:

Post a Comment