Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Book hunts

My favorite used book store had a sale this weekend. Hubby, knowing his wife, offered to take me to a couple. A couple is actually less than what I have managed in a day's or week's time. I'm not even kidding. I've planned vacations around their locations.

So, hubs and I jauntily set off. I did find a couple of books in a series I am reading, but the second store was a bust. You have no idea how unusual it is for me to walk out of a bookstore empty handed. But I will content myself with the two I did find, since they have previously eluded me.

I came home and sewed. Okay, more like repaired. A quilt and a throw both needed some stitching, so I sat and did them while I watched tv. And drank tea. A white with blueberry and pomegranate, to be precise.


No comments:

Post a Comment