Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Let's try this again

Man, I'm totally off my game. I had set out to have a daily post, but didn't count on life having other plans. Yeah, I know that sounds kind of lame. But it's true. And, well, that's life, I guess. But, noticing that I have already posted around 100 tea mugs, and since the original idea was to post a mug a day...

My friend who initially suggested this blog to me insisted I have at least a year's worth of mugs. I don't think that's actually the case, but dang, I've even surprised myself with how many mugs I actually DO own. And I keep buying more, so...

I have an addiction.

Today I am enjoying a black tea with chocolate mint. I noticed I have quite a wealth of chocolate teas, so you'll get to live vicariously thru me.



No comments:

Post a Comment