Friday, December 29, 2017

Ending the year of teacups

I posted all of last year and some this year about my collection of teacups, mostly at the behest of my friend Susan, who essentially challenged me. I still have cups to share, but since the end of this year draws to a close, didn't want to continue with individual posts featuring my mugs. So I am presenting the remaining ones in this last blog post of 2017. I am hoping next year to post more on tea sandwiches and recipes using tea as an ingredient.

Here they are, the last mugs not yet featured. And, you can be certain I will still be buying mugs!






This brings my grand total - so far - to 219 (for those of you who have asked). Still not the 365 that Susan was certain I own. And, yes, I do use each and every one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment