Thursday, November 10, 2016

Coincidences

Last week my husband and I attended a very delightful performance by Tommy Tune. We thoroughly enjoyed listening to his stories and songs, and watching him tap dance. My daughter brought a bottle of wine and I brought wine glasses, and we finally got to try out my new wine and cheese picnic set.

So I was looking up his bio, when I realized he made his debut in the musical Baker Street. Baker Street just so happens to be the name of the bar we went to last night for supper and a beer. That's coincidence number one.

The second was my mug. It's clearly a Disney mug, and Tommy Tune appeared in a tv special to promote the opening of a ride at Disney World. That's coincidence number two.

My tea provide no coincidences. Oh well.  It's a black tea with lemon.



No comments:

Post a Comment