Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cucumber and Tea - for the face!

The past month has been quite a roller coaster in my house. I'm just so glad things have begun to level off. And I got a new car! Hey, call me shallow, but this car is fun! Hubby learned that yelling at voice activated programs doesn't work. The laughter that came from that revelation was a balm on all the craziness.



Today I was doing my daily reading (I have a handful books I make a point to read from every day this year) and I came across this rinse for the face. It helps to reduce puffiness or blotchiness and just sounds so divine. I plan to whip some up.

Cucumber and Tea Rinse

1/2 cucumber, peeled and seeded
1/4 c. hot green tea
1/4 c. hot chamomile tea

Puree the cucumber and strain out the juice. Mix the cucumber juice with the teas and refrigerate for at least half an hour. Pat your face with this cooling mixture, then rinse with cool water. Pat your face dry.

Feel better?

No comments:

Post a Comment